Housewarming Gift Idea

I needed a couple housewarming gifts recently and was inspired by that great Idea Cloud in the sky, Pinterest. If you haven't discovered Pinterest yet, oh my, are you in for a treat! I am totally addicted. I think it's playtime for grown ups and its free! I saw several great options for gifts but settled on my imitation of this.

In my jar, I included a kitchen towel and dishrag from Sur La Table (the sets were on sale and I have enough for one more gift even) and real vanilla beans. Mmmmm. Plus who ever has enough of these cute glass jars? Easy peasy to put together. I'm into cardinals right now, so I designed a Home Sweet Home gift label with a cardinal and tied it on with raffia.



I hope Lana and Johanna both like them as much as I enjoyed putting them together. Precious girls.  And check out Pinterest if you haven't. Goodby free time, hello greatest idea since the invention of Starbucks.

No comments: